I've been having some pretty awful back pain, likely due to four nights in a row of sleeping on Dominic's bedroom floor. I was in the bathroom taking some medicine, and when I turned off the sink, I hear daddy hollering, "YOU'RE GONNA MISS ITTTT!" I rush into the room, look at Dominic, and then I look around to see what in the world is holding him up. No hands, no pillow, nothing! I screamed at the top of my lungs, "OMIGODISHEDOINGTHATHIMSELFWHERESTHECAMERAPICTURESPICTURESVIDEO!!!!"
Daddy scrambles for the camera while I'm screeching, and I grab it from him and am frantically trying to figure out how to make this thing record! Meanwhile, Dominic's stomach muscles can only take so much, and his flopping activity begins. We did, however, get some really great shots.
| No Support! |
| Drool String :) |
| Sitting like a big boy! |
We had our first experience with green beans last night. We've tried all of the sweet stuff; rice cereal, sweet potatoes, squash, bananas. He simply does not like them. Makes that sour face and spits everything back out. But he does like the veggies and savory things, like pears, apples, green peas and green beans, and carrots. Last night we had our first taste of green beans, and Dominic fed himself several spoonfuls.
And this morning, while I was at work, the makings of a baby being independent of his parents became apparent... he no longer needs us for breakfast. Daddy sent me this picture while he and the little one were hanging out today.
I guess crawling is going to sneak up on us soon... It only took a day of practicing sitting to get that down. Perhaps we should just let him be happy with that a while. Love LOVE love how this mommy stuff works. Best ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment